Transportation engineering involves expertise across a broad range of needs for all modes of transportation, including pedestrian, bicycles, cars, trucks, and transit. OBES brings experience and proficiency to the planning and design phases through project completion and quality assurance. The qualified team of Professional Engineers at OBES has extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements at all levels: local, state, and federal. We bring a unique set of efficiencies and skills to all transportation projects to drive timely, cost effective results.
OBES transportation engineers have experience working across Texas, in both the public and private sectors. Our hands-on approach allows us to tackle challenging projects and apply solution based strategies to transportation development. We have background in leading projects that range in cost from small, restricted budgets to projects over $200 million.
OBES transportation services extend across a variety of needs including:
- Project Management
- Feasibility, Corridor and Route Studies
- Schematic Design
- Street and Roadway Design
- Plans, Specifications and Estimates (PS&E)
- Traffic Control Plans and Sequence of Construction
- Constructability and Quality Control/Quality Assurance Reviews
- Utility Coordination and Engineering
- Construction Scheduling
- Construction observation and management
- Construction Support Services